Taqiyya, it’s prominent in Islam, and here’s Michigan’s own Rep. Rashida Tlaib engaging in it to influence law in America. The petition to impeach Talaib is nearing 300,000, and as it does, evidence has been obtained that proud, Islamist, Palestinian, anti-American representative Rashida Tlaib lied about her residency to run for office by registering to vote at a false address.
Now, it’s one thing when a reporter says that Tlaib lied about her address, as many people will claim bias, which every single reporter or commentator has when they write or report. It’s another thing when her father says that she lied, and this is the basis for the petition to impeach her as she does not represent the district that she allegedly won, and I say that loosely given the massive amount of voter fraud.
First, from Patrick Howley at Big League Politics on the evidence that we now know about concerning Tlaib’s lies to become a US representative.
1. Rashida Tlaib registered to vote at a false address as she embarked on her first political campaign. “Registering to vote using a false address” is one of a number of crimes that fall into the voter fraud category.
2. Tlaib ran for and represented the 12th district in the Michigan House of Representatives even though she was not a resident of that district.
3. Records show that Tlaib was an “Absentee Owner” at the Detroit house she claimed to live in.
4. Tlaib moved to her official Detroit apartment address, which she reported to the FEC after the election, at the start of her 2018 campaign. Her new address was recorded for the first time one day before she announced her campaign for Congress.
5. The Detroit news media erased information about these crimes from the Internet.
Ouch! Where is President Trump on this? Where is the Michigan Board of Elections? Where is the mainstream media?
The Detroit News reported back on March 11, 2018 that her father declared that she lied about her address.